Skip to main content
- There is a large library hall in the school.
Students are encouraged to read books of their choice for pleasure and information.
- Students from Std. I to V are made to read story books in the library only.
- Students from Std. IV up wards are issued books.
- Books once issued are to be properly cared and returned within seven days of the date of issue.
- A fine of Rs. 10/- is charged after the expiry of the due date when the book is deposited.
- In case of loss or damage of book, the double the price of the book is to be deposited.
- No book is issued to students without the school diary.
- Reference books and encyclopedia are meant for reading in the library only.
- The library remains open from 7.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. on every working day.
- Silence is the must in the Library.
- Books once issued are to be properly cared and returned within seven days from the date of issue.
- A fine of Rs.10/- will be charged after the expiry of the due date if the book is not returned.
- If the date of return happens to be a holiday, return the books on the next working day.
- Absence is not an excuse for delay in return of the book.
- In case of lost or damage of books, the cost of the book will be extracted from the student.
- Any sort of marking on the book is strongly forbidden and violation in this regard will be fined.
- Everyone should examine the books carefully at the time of issue of books and report to the librarian if their is any mark or damage.
- One can borrow only one book at a time.
- One page summary of the book read is to be written by the student and submitted to the librarian.
- Junior class children will be made to read story books in the library only.
- Students are not allowed to bring their bags or personal belonging to the library.
- Library card must be maintained properly.